Monday 1 December 2014

Pointlessness

Do you feel like your heart is sinking
Do you feel the hollowness within
Do you feel that strange weight in the air you breathe
Do you sense darkness in your vision
Does it feel like suddenly life has no meaning?
Did you finally realize - this life is temporary?
Do you now not crave for the worldy things?
Do you prepare for your very own endings?
Does that make you rude?
Does that make you cold?
If it does that to you
Your preparation is going all wrong.

I feel so weird.
Its like my brain is barely corresponding to the 'now'
Im lost somewhere I fail to comprehend
Its not dark or eerie, its very bright but blurry
I dont know where, I cant grasp a thing
Its just an endless chaos; a very bright green n white confusion
I'd scream 'Take me out!'
But a part of me likes it here
A part of me finds peace here
A part of me...loves haze...
Endless, meaningless haze...
But then it gives me headaches
And I long to pull my hair off
Grab this headache and confusion out of my head..
And sleep...
Just sleep....

No comments:

Post a Comment