Thursday 25 December 2014

A Victim of Violence...


I want to breathe
I want to breathe out loud,
I want this air around me to feel the weight on my heart
I want my feelings to flow out
Let it rush out like blood would gush out of a life-vein cut open
Like hot burning magma would erupt out of a mountain!
I want these emotions to destroy everything around
Like a merciless tornado would do to flimsy camps
Blow every fragment far away, unimaginably unrecoverable!
Completely blasted, devastated, toasted, wasted!
I want these bloodsucking androids on this planet
To jumble their commands and suck on their own commandants!
I want to pull my hair off and SHRIEK OUT LOUD!!!!
I want my deafening scream to strike like lightening
And pierce through every tyrant's treasured soul cravings.
I want to see their worlds fallin' apart
I want to see them losing their joys
Bawl at their losses and miseries
Howl over their fate!
Like mad moon wolves set on the Sun!

Listen Lord,

Spare no flower in this cruel world
Burn these leaves to ashes!
Take away the rainbows, the colours!
Blow away those clouds of Your mercy!
Let the Sun shine down with its intense fury!
I want everything to burn down
Melt down,
Break down,
Disappear!!
I want my curse to overpower every prayer
Oh please!!
Forget them the way I'm forgotten by them
The way I'm forsaken, forsake them!

I'm waiting for 'The End' 

Of every single bit in this universe
And SELF.



This rage probably comes out from the heart of every single child suffering the violence of cruel so-called human beings around the world
Starting from Falasteen and Afghanistan
Spreading out to Haiti, Iraq and Pakistan
Perhaps from Bahrain, Libya and Iran
And every forsaken soul in Kashmir and Sheeshaan
And many other unnamed states and towns around the globe

No comments:

Post a Comment