Tuesday 26 January 2016

Do you miss me too?

Whenever I miss you
Do you miss me too?
Do you recall our past
And dream for future too?

Are you sitting in your room
Looking at the screen;
Reading into past,
Silencing your scream?

Wishing I was there
Right beside your shoulder
The way I am hoping
While inking down this paper

Do you too grab your phone
Wishing it was me?
The way I wait for you,
Do you too do it for me?

And do you do the same
As I do with us;
Wishing we would converse
Yet never express?

Do you weave fantasies
Secret to the world?
Do you weep in your heart
And smile towards the world?

Are you holding on to silenced hope
Thought there aren't any reasons?
Are you too wishing for 'US'
And dreaming of happy seasons?

Are you thinking of me now
And carving down a memory
Are you too typing down your wishes
In your secret e-diary...?

No comments:

Post a Comment